Hybrid Assembler / RF Wire Bonder| X-Microwave | Austin, TX
X-Microwave is experiencing substantial growth at our facility in Austin, TX. We are seeking top talent to join our team.
As a Wire Bonder at X-Microwave, you will be key member of the team building and modifying hybrid microcircuits, bare DIE drop-in components, and sub-assemblies. Your will work with cutting edge bare DIE devices, perform DIE attach, and wire bonding of sensitive RF and Microwave devices. As an expert fabricator you will utilize PCB, ceramics, copper moly, epoxies, and pastes to build high assemblies. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced environment.
- Manual wire bonding and/or ribbon bonding experience
- Experience in microelectronics fabrication and assembly
- Ability to work 8 hours under a microscope and utilize hand tools such as tweezers and other similar tools
- Materials handling of solder, sheet epoxies, and paste
- Good dexterity, eye/hand coordination
- Ability to read and work from detailed process sheets and drawings
- Good computer skills are required to support retrieval of drawings and work instructions as well as other job activities;
- Good interpersonal, teaming and communication skills
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. person. A U.S. person is defined as a person (as defined in 22 CFR §120.14 of this part) who is a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). Skilled at design, test, and verification of components and systems
X-Microwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer