RF Microwave Assembler II / Soldering Tech | X-Microwave |Austin, TX
X-Microwave is experiencing substantial growth at our facility in Austin, TX. We are seeking top talent to join our team.
As a RF Microwave Assembler II and Soldering Technician at X-Microwave, you will work with innovative team to support product development, manufacturing for a wide range of customer applications. You will be a key team member in the delivery of our modular design platform that streamlines the design, prototyping, and production process of RF and Microwave systems. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in mechanical assembly processes of small electronic, 3+ years of equivalent experience.
- Familiarity working in an ESD and FOD controlled environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
In this role you will:
- Take pride in delivering high quality work every day
- Install connectors, substrates, components and modules in highly complex microwave assemblies
- Perform surface mount, fine pitch and through hole soldering and rework (Level III+)
- Work with small parts and tools under a microscope such as tweezers, soldering iron, and torque wrenches
- Interpret process sheets and drawings to perform complex assembly steps
- Be a team player, working in collaboration with the assembly, technician, operations and engineering teams
- Have a positive attitude with high ethical standards
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. person. A U.S. person is defined as a person (as defined in 22 CFR §120.14 of this part) who is a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
X-Microwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer