X-Microwave is experiencing substantial growth at our facility in Austin, TX. We are seeking top talent to join our team.
In this role you will work with an innovative team to support manufacturing and shipping for a wide range of customer applications. You will be a key team member in the delivery of our modular design platform that streamlines the design, prototyping, and production process of RF and Microwave systems. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced environment.
- Receiving materials, labeling and stocking
- Managing Stockroom inventory
- Pulling Kits for product builds
- Shipping finished goods
Required Skills and Traits:
- Attention to detail
- Organization is second nature
- Focus and determination to finish tasks on time with quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well with colleagues
- Prompt and attentive to the tasks at hand
- Professional demeanor
Additional Valued Skills:
- Quickbooks use, data entry
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Database use, data entry
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. person. A U.S. person is defined as a person (as defined in 22 CFR §120.14 of this part) who is a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
X-Microwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer