X-Microwave makes installing and updating its X-MW Library for Genesys 2015.08 easy. The X-MW Library is packaged in the form of a digitally signed self-extracting executable. Follow the step-by-step instructions below. Administrative privileges are not required to complete the installation.
The installer copies the X-MW Library files to the following locations. After the installation has completed, one can paste the paths (including the % characters) into the Windows Explorer address bar to see the contents of the folder. This is especial handy when the AppData path is otherwise hidden in the folder browsing tree.
S-Parameter Model Files
X-Parameter Model Files
XML Library Files
- %LocalAppData%\Keysight\Genesys2015.08\Library Files\X-Microwave
Note: This library must be installed for each user account on the machine that accesses Genesys.
- Genesys 2015.08 must already be installed on the user’s computer.
- Click on the link below to download the library installer.
- Ensure Genesys is closed before running the library installer.
- Run the library installer executable.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to finish installation.
- Open Genesys and start using your updated X-MW Library.
X-MW Library Download
This update is only for Genesys 2015.08. In Genesys 2018 the latest version of the X-Microwave Library is included with the Genesys 2018 distribution.
Click here to download the latest X-MW Library Installer