Layout and Cascade Tool (LCT)
Welcome to X-Microwave’s LCT
The Layout and Cascade tool is an interactive online design environment for part selection, layout, and cascade analysis of signal chains designed with X-MWblocks on a prototype plate or in standard connectorized housing.
Watch for frequent content and functionality updates here
Update (21 June 2018)
- Added 1300 X-Microwave blocks to the Cascade and Layout Tool
- Combined previous MLT and Cascade tools to create a single integrated tool.
- Added ability to export full components list to CSV complete list of components and accessories.
Update (8 July 2015)
- Changed the name of the”Quick Look” feature to “Insight”, and made it more user friendly.
Update (6 July 2015)
- Removed an outdated library causing some clients to crash
- Fix: Saved designs with rotated parts load correctly
- New Save Feature! Save a design (an .xmwd file) to your hard drive
- A “Start” dialog has been added, create a new design or open a saved design