50 to 6000 MHz
- Voltage Variable Attenuator
- Freq Range: 50 to 6000 MHz
- Control Range: 0 to 3.6V (Pos or Neg Slope)
- High Power Handling: 27 dBm CW
- High Linearity: IIP3 65/47 dBm
- S-Parameter Model Available
- Test and Measurement
- WIMAX Tx/Rx
- Military Systems
- Point to Point Infrastructure
- Base Station Radios
- MFG Datasheet: F2250NLGK
The XM-A7D5-0404D is a Voltage Variable Attenuator (VVA) (F2250 from IDT) provided as a X-MWblock 0404 Drop-In Package. The F2250 is a low insertion loss Voltage Variable Attenuator. It offers maximum power handling of 27 dBm from 1 to 6 GHz with excellent return loss, IP3 and slope linearity across the control range of 0V to 3.6V using either a positive or negative slope. It maintains high attenuation accuracy over frequency and temperature. Blocking capacitors are included.
The XM-A7D5-0404D can easily be integrated with other X-MWblock Components to build IMAs in standard X-MWblock Housings or Custom Housings.