100 to 12000 MHz
- Industry First
Drop-In PIN Diode Switch
- SP4T Broadband
- Freq Range: 100 to 12000 MHz
- Insertion Loss: < 6 dB @ 12 GHz
- Isolation 60 db @ 6 GHz
- Fast Switching: 400 nS Typ
- Internal CMOS Driver
- 3-bit Gray Code TTL Control (Automatic Inversion)
- Voltage Regulation and Reverse Voltage Protection
- Hermetically Sealed
- S-Parameter Model Available
- Broadband RF Front End Preselection
- Switched Filter Bank Construction
- Test Instrumentation
- Military Communications
- XM-L156-0819D Data Sheet PDF
The XM-L156-0819D is a SP4T Broadband Pin Diode Switch provided as a X-MWblock 0819 Drop-In Package. The switch has a wide bandwidth of 100 to 12000 MHz and is ready to integrate. The switch has low insertion loss, high isolation and fast switching speed.
The XM-L156-0819D can easily be integrated with other X-MWblock Components to build IMAs in standard X-MWblock Housings or Custom Housings. Use a wide range of X-MWblock filters to easily realize Switched Filter Banks (SFB).
Use Switch Control Board PN: XM-L155-0819D for this switch family. The Switch Control Board uses a unique physical design to mate to the switch from the bottom side so that SFBs may be configured easily without soldering or having to design complex control logic. A 3-bit automatic inversion Gray Code TTL logic scheme makes SFB configuration with this switch as simple as connecting a flat 1-1 cable between two Control Boards.