Integrated Microwave Assemblies (IMAs)
X-Microwave offers standard and custom IMAs configured using two or more standard X-MWblock components.
IMA’s are available in two forms:
- Drop-In IMA: Two or more standard X-MWblocks combined into one PCB…..making a new “Standard” Drop-In IMA.
- Connectorized IMA: One or more standard X-MWblocks or Drop-In IMA’s integrated into a Machined Housing.
IMA’s range in complexity from simple Cascaded Amplifiers and Filters to Frequency Multipliers to Complete Subsystems.
Configure and order your own Custom Drop-In IMA in 3 easy steps:
- Cascade two or more standard X-MWblocks and confirm the performance on the X-MWsimulator.
- Consult the factory for IMA design review and to request a quote.
- Purchase 10 or more of the new Custom Drop-In IMA. If the new Custom IMA is approved as a new Standard IMA there will be no Setup Fee. If the new Custom IMA is not a standard IMA a modest Setup Fee will apply.